On one of our founders first trips to Scotland, a few days before the start of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, he found himself with a little time to spare. He happened upon a place selling luxurious tweeds and woolens. He ended chatting up the store owner and asking questions about a particular “beanie”—where was it made? Who made it? Could he give more information? Years later when we launched Of No Nation we dug up their name and told them about us.
We partnered with a globally recognized Scottish knitwear manufacturer that uses the highest quality natural yarns to deliver our first beanie.
- 100% Lambswool, a soft wool from merino sheep.
- Woven Of No Nation logo patch
- Heavyweight Chunk Rib Knit
- Proudly made in Scotland since 1845
- Care Instructions:
- Hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Dry clean.