Redacted LS Tee
The Redacted Tee explores two concepts. First, it pays homage to the concept of Jugaad--the practice of doing more with less, a feature of our immigrant backstory and the ways in which sustainability was instilled in us subconsciously, often out of necessity. Whether it’s hand me downs, or just observing the resourcefulness of our immigrant parents.
Secondly, it is an affirming nod to the feelings of erasure that many people feel when their narratives are marginalized. You ask where I’m from? Here, There, Everywhere…Of No Nation.
- Embroidered Of No Nation Logo
- 100% Recycled Cotton Jersey (the first of its kind!)
- Made from remnants of US-grown cotton waste collected at the yarn source
- Responsibly manufactured from fabric to finish in South Los Angeles
- Garment dyed after it’s sewn
- Preshrunk and ready to wear
- Slightly oversized
Care instructions: Wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium, inside out. Avoid drying in the sun as garment dye is sensitive to UV light and can fade with prolonged exposure Please note: Size measurements aren't approximate and may deviate 1" due to variances in the garment dye process.